NatKat's Big Brother 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have what it takes to survive fantasy?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 2 Statements and Questions

Go down 
+8
Barbie
Neal Cassidy
Red Riding Hood
Silvermist
Jafar
Basil of Baker Street
Esmeralda
Emma Swan
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 20:36:37

Quote :
So I have a couple things I want to say hopefully you're ready. So I realized too late that our final three was a facade. You guys made that clear the one time I couldn't show up to a challenge you both throw it with crazy excuses of being tired and the power going out. Trust me I recognize crazy that is how I played this game you all will see that if and when Emma does the episodes. Anyway this def hurt me so I had to get that out there. I haven't decided how I am voting yet.

Yeah I know where you are coming from. Like I addressed in my opening, it was very unlucky for you that you couldn't make that challenge. It is probably no consolation for you, but surely you can understand the appeal of choosing a F3 in the end that you are almost completely sure will both take you to F2. F3 talk with you wasn't insincere on my part, it was just the best way I could talk about how I really liked us 4, all while keeping my partnership with Jafar a somewhat secret topic.

Quote :
Alright my question is how would you describe each jury member using three words. The first word describes them as a person/character, the second word is their game play, and third word should be a negative word describing why the person was voted out.
\

Barbie = Bubbly, Social, Popular.
Jafar = Silent, Observant, Distant.
Silvermist = Accepting, Adaptable, Likeable.
Prince Eric = Quiet, Sneaky, Deceptive.
Jasmine = Charming, Blunt, Unpredictable.
Dumbo = Funny, Intelligent, Unloyal.
Princess Mia = Regal, Underrated, Leader.

I know you said negative for the third word, but reasons why people are voted out are not always for negative reasons.

Quote :
Also who do you think the other person in the final two is? You've guessed the rest of us I wondered if you like had any guesses.

I think Esmeralda is Misty.

Quote :
Anything else that I need to know or want me to know feel free to share. Good luck and congrats again!

I really have been sincere about what a great alliance this was. Four fun people who any of them could have made finals based on key moments. But not everyone can, and you have to make a choice and be happy with it in the end. Thank you for your questions, Barbie.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 21:00:33

I guess I didn't mean negative just didn't want obvious kind words throughout if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 21:05:51

Barbie I will say I really did have an outage that night. I probaly would have screwed up anyways because I knew I was safe and was doing other things on my computer and almost forgot a few times to post. In all honesty Jafar winning was better for me because then I had no choice but to vote you.

I wanted to take you to final 3 because I felt you deserved it more. We were afraid you would win the final HOH and that is why we voted you out. It was the hardest vote I had to make in the whole game.

Barbie - Wonderful, outstanding , scary
Silver - Lovely, good, Hook
Dumbo - kind, Flopper, Untrustworthy
Jasmine - Quiet, good, Hook
Mia - Quiet, good, Hook
Prince Eric - Quiet, Sneaky, Hook
Jafar - Nice, absent, absent

Most everyone was voted out because they started on tribe Hook

For a long time I thought Basil was Mel but towards the end of the game I started to think he is Pete.

Again I am really sorry Barbie, I made a final 2 with Basil very early on. When he left I was going to ask you to be my final 2 but he came back before I could ask you. I really enjoyed playing with you and you were very loyal to me the whole game.
Back to top Go down
Princess Mia

Princess Mia

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 18:02:21

Why, since neither of you really talked to me, should I vote you to win?

What werr your biggest gaming moments that didn't include each other?

Congrats to you both though, and to answer someone's ? about why the inactivity... I have no idea, but for some reason I wasn't feeling this game and didn't really feel much attachment to the people playing, which is odd for me, but it just happened that way...
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 18:20:49

Princess Mia

Sorry we did not talk more in the game, as I explained before I did not talk to Tribe Hook much until I was on the block. I would say vote me because I am prettier than Basil. LOL JK Vote me because I was here for the whole game and was able to keep myself from being a target other than when Tadashi nominated. I was able to save myself that eviction and the following Tribal I was able to win the tiebreaker comp to stay against Tadashi.

I would say my biggest game moment without Basil was when I beat Tadashi and got him out. He was the biggest threat in the game at the time in my opinion. He was also the only one coming after me.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Sep - 18:37:55

Questions from Princess Mia:

Quote :
Why, since neither of you really talked to me, should I vote you to win?

Sorry as well about the lack of communication. Usually when I am in a spot where I don't know either of the finalists that well, I will try to think about who put themselves in the best spot overall. I strategically ensured that I was in F3 with two people who I trusted to take me to F2, whereas the other two had more limited options. I could have thrown the last challenge to Jafar, let him take me to F2 and hope for Esmeralda's vote, but I stepped up to give it my all, like I had for most of the competitions before that. Along with putting myself in that great situation in the end, I also feel I did a lot to ensure the success of the entire alliance by dominating the challenges for the second half of the game which put me at risk of the revenge twist, and allowed others to sit back in safety.

Quote :
What were your biggest gaming moments that didn't include each other?

The biggest gaming moments which showed my own strategy and effort are:
- Having the strong alliance with Jafar without anyone knowing
- Winning HOH & Veto in two separate rounds, which forced me to use some subtle social strategies to remove people and add people to the block that would allow me to survive the revenge
- I initiated the alliance with Silvermist (who brought in Eric) to ensure that Essy and I were in a great spot for F6
- I ensured I entered the F3 round with two people who were taking me to F2

Quote :
Congrats to you both though, and to answer someone's ? about why the inactivity... I have no idea, but for some reason I wasn't feeling this game and didn't really feel much attachment to the people playing, which is odd for me, but it just happened that way...

It's just that time of year, don't sweat it.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 12:46:36

I'll go harass the rest
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:07:21

I guess after reading these responses my obvious question is how was I unloyal/untrustworthy?!

When I suggest Barbie leave I honestly thought she was the lowest in our alliance, but clearly it was me and you're just making excuses now.

There was literally no one else to target, I brought Barbie over to our tribe to SAVE her first, and use her as a way for the rest of our alliance to stay safe if we lost.

Basil you told me to trust Jafar and that revealed your guys' alliance, plus he was less threatening. I was not about to suggest him. and when we started this game I talked to you and Esmeralda the most. So as I said, there was no one left to suggest. I didn't want to vote Barbie out, but she DID have friends on the other side and our entire alliance was stuck. What else was I supposed to do?

I was very loyal to our alliance, to the point that I was using my advantages to help save us. Sorry I just had to get that off my chest.

I'll vote for whoever has the strongest convincing argument or admits they made a mistake with an explanation.

Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 16:26:58

Hey Dumbo, thanks for the comment and giving us a chance to explain ourselves.

I'll only speak for my own perceptions, but Essy and I did talk about this a lot in the game. Neither of us is referring to that vote you are talking about. We are talking about much earlier in the game when Tadashi put us both on the block.

The only people who knew about us throwing the challenge to save Barbie (for a fact) were Essy, you, me and Barbie. Tadashi made a comment that he had suspected it, since it was pretty obvious, but that he had it confirmed to him once he was HOH.

It didn't make much sense that Barbie would have told Tadashi, since she was the benefit of that plan. We both suspected that it was you, in order to save yourself, put the target on us instead, otherwise Tadashi wouldn't have laid the blame so squarely on us.

From that time on we had doubts about you, but we continued to make things work as best as we could. Oh I almost forgot, the girls also were surprised when you didn't tell them about the powers you were winning and only revealed it way later. So doubts started to mount, and when we got to that round where you suggested Barbie, we had to think about who we trusted more. After all those past events, we thought Barbie would be more loyal for the end part of the game. Like you said, there weren't any great options, so that is how we made that choice.

If I was wrong about that suspicion, then yes, I made a mistake in having doubts. For some reason, it just adds up, and if someone else was the true culprit, then that will be a shock for many of us.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 17:38:46

A lot of my reasoning for saying you were untrustworthy was you kept your advantage a secret from the alliance. I understand why you would keep it quiet.

Also I thought you told Tadashi about us throwing the comp.
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 18:25:09

Thank you for your answers.

I thought it was obvious both sides were throwing the challenge, so why would it matter if I told him? People on both sides were deliberately spelling things wrong. I didn't think that would have been such a big deal.

Also with the powers, my motto is if you have a chance to keep powers to yourself, then you do it. Everyone does this. But, I am one of the rare few that even though I keep them secret, I use them to better my alliance, not just me. I mentioned them when they were needed to be mentioned. I'm sorry you thought that was shady of me.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 18:52:29

I don't have any questions, I am just posting so Emma can leave me alone. This game was sorta boring and I forgot it existed. Congratulations on making the final two, Esmeralda and Mousey.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 18:54:11

Thank you Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 19:34:59

Thank you Jasmine

I understand why you would not tell people Dumbo.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 17 Sep - 19:39:45

That's some interesting new information there.
Back to top Go down
Prince Eric

Prince Eric

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 16:07:43

Esmerelda had a good chance at my vote because she wasn't ever evicted but then she compared me to Turner lmfao BYE poop coupon.

Basil <3 At least you are *trying* to have good jury management. I don't have any questions. Thanks for making it clear who the brains of the duo was!
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 16:16:02

Thanks Eric. It's true I am trying lol. Thanks for noticing.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 16:34:35

I told all of you please do not take my guesses seriously. Most of them I just put names beside so the jury would not be upset because I did not fill them in. I honestly only think I got 2 right and they are Basil and Silver.

Prince Eric wrote:
BYE poop coupon
Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 18 Sep - 18:38:46

Eric sounds he's been chewing some sour gum.

Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 17:23:32

so what now? closing statements?

Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 17:49:39

Basil's Closing Statements:

Thank you everybody for your questions and comments. I hope you have what you need to make an informed vote. I'd ask that even if you were bored by this game or not that into it, please appreciate that some people did put in a significant time sacrifice and gave a lot of effort to get where they are. I'd love to receive your vote if you think I made smart decisions, won key challenges, was pleasant enough socially and put myself in the best position possible in this game.

Thanks again hosts and players. I had quite a bit of fun in this game and hope to meet up with many of you again in the future, under what alias who knows!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 18:58:01

Thank you everyone for participating in the jury questioning. Of course I would love to receive your vote but all I ask is you give your vote to the person who played the better game.

Thank you host and fellow players for an enjoyable game
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 20:15:11

Everyone who hasn't voted yet, please do so ASAP
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 20:16:29

You probably have to ask them on IMDb. No one frequents these parts much these days. :p
Back to top Go down
Dumbo

Dumbo

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Sep - 22:05:16

I voted for Trump.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2 Statements and Questions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat's Big Brother 4  :: General Area :: Final 2 Area-
Jump to: