NatKat's Big Brother 4
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have what it takes to survive fantasy?

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Final 2 Statements and Questions

Go down 
+8
Barbie
Neal Cassidy
Red Riding Hood
Silvermist
Jafar
Basil of Baker Street
Esmeralda
Emma Swan
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

Emma Swan

Final 2 Statements and Questions Empty
PostSubject: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:11:57

Final 2

Final 2 Statements and Questions Beavis_and_Butt-head_titlecard

Basil and Esmeralda

You two have made it as far as you could. Congratulations on making it to the finals. The power now shifts to the 7 jurors you aided in evicting. You will have to convince them that YOU, deserve their vote to win this game.

We will start with opening statements. Once those are done, the jurors will have 72 hours to comment and ask questions. You cannot vote during that 72 hour period. I will let you know when voting begins.

Good Luck and thank you all for a good season <3
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:20:41

Final 2 Statements and Questions 28a45d832cab69c04a4fe5bb2edd1087
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:31:51

Thank you Emma and Neal for an entertaining game.

Hello jury, I am very happy to be getting this chance to sit in front of you. This game was a very tricky format in that anyone who stepped up became an immediate victim of revenge by the person who was evicted last. Early on, I tried to remain as a more passive but strong force within my alliance. To combat the revenge twist, I suggested we throw a challenge to protect Barbie, someone I was close to and wanted to save from a sure vote out. The challenge was messy but the plan worked and she stayed in the game. This moment was the key one that allowed us four to make it all the way like we did.

But this also caused a negative ripple effect, since soon after, Essy and I were singled out by Tadashi for that strategy. This lead to us going on the block and me leaving. I realize this will be my biggest hurdle to convince you to vote for me. Why vote for a guy who was voted out right? My argument is that without me being voted out, none of us would have made it to this final four. It did not only benefit me to return, but it very much helped my alliance in the game for many reasons.

For one, I was able to divide up the tribes to ensure that one of the opposing alliance would go home no matter what. It ended up being Tadashi, which was a bonus, because it seemed like he was the strongest challenge player by far and he was the one who targeted Essy and I. After that, I never really felt out of the game because we immediately started the redemption challenge which was all weekend long. I spent more time than I should have posting tediously so that I could return to the game. It turns out I didn't beat Essy by much, as she told me after, but I did enough to become HOH and return to the game.

Since people were offended by me not playing hard enough before, I then took the opposite approach and took the challenges by storm from then on. I won two HOH's and also started to focus more on my social game. I stepped up for my allies to make sure we were all safe, knowing that I would again be at risk of the revenge twist. I worked hard to form more social ties with people I hadn't reached out to before, seeing if there was any way to protect myself from the revenge. I was able to do that and was a big reason why my whole alliance made it to F4.

By F6 I was very confident I would be in F2. Essy and I had formed a side alliance with Silvermist and Prince Eric just to cover all our bases. We kept possibilities open in case something happened where we needed to change things up, but that fell through when Eric tried to be sneaky with Barbie and we had to cut ties with Eric and then Silvermist after that.

At F4 when Barbie said she would be late for the challenge and it turned out to be endurance, I was positive I would make final two. It was unfortunate for Barbie that she missed that one, but for me it was lucky because I knew at that point that Jafar and Esmeralda would bring me to F2. I was okay with either of them winning endurance, since I knew neither would vote for me.

At F3 I considered letting the other two battle it out, but I had hoped to make F2 with Essy for awhile now. Jafar I was close to. He was like a secret ally that I don't think too many people knew how close we were. But he was the only one to keep me and he showed awesome loyalty all game. I think he had a better chance against me than Essy so I believe he would have taken me and continued that loyalty. I won HOH round 1 by knowing a lot of the signatures of IMDb member, which I hope shows that I know and care about a lot of you. Jafar won round two, which was a bit of a surprise, not gonna lie. So for round three I stepped up and showed that I had a strong social game in recognizing the diary words of the jury members, getting 3 out of the first 4 correct. I know Essy had a strong social game too, so this will be a close battle, one I am excited about.

I'm happy to hear what you have to say about us and hope that I have a decent chance at some of your votes. Either way, this was a very fun experience for me, and I'm glad I was a part of it.

Thank you all for being great players and making this fun and challenging.
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:42:53

I can't read through the tears.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:56:14

I know you probably feel the same way Barbie feels about Esmeralda. But Esmeralda would feel the same if I had made the opposite choice.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Sep - 22:56:40

It shows we were a close group.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeWed 14 Sep - 9:59:54

First I want to thank Emma and Neal for the great game. The twist made it a lot more challenging.

Hello jury, I also want to thank you all for a very competitive game.

When the game started the twist really picked our sides for us. Most people did not talk to others for a long time because of their original tribes. I am guilty of it also, then I found myself on the block because of the plan we made as a tribe to throw a comp to save Barbie. That decision got Basil and I in some hot water and we found ourselves on the block. After that I knew I needed to be more open with everyone instead of just talking to my tribe.

After Basil my F2 from early on left worked on my social and did everything I could to win challenges. Again I found myself in hot water when Tadashi used his advantage and we had a tiebreaker comp. I was able to beat him and he was eliminated. The next comp was second chance comp, I spent many hours on this forum to ensure Tadashi did not come back because he was the only person targeting me. It worked out for me and Basil was the one who came back.

Once Basil came back we decided no matter what we had to make it to final 2. Every decision and move we made was a strategic move we both agreed on. Unfortunately we had to go against some alliances we made. When that happened it was usually because of trust issues.

I enjoyed playing this game with all of you and I look forward to your questions and comments.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jafar

Jafar

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 10:13:11

What's your favorite Jafar memory
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 10:25:12

My favorite Jafar memory is definitely a tribal council response you had. Someone who had left in a unanimous vote said something along the lines of "thanks for those who supported me" and you replied "girl, it was unanimous, you had no support" lol. I also thought it was funny when you would be logged in before challenges and then right when they were starting you logged out like idgaf.
Back to top Go down
Silvermist

Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 12:55:45

Hi.

1. Why do you think this game was so quiet and no one tried super hard compared to the past installments in this series? It seemed this game was hard to get into for most of the players which isn't usually the case for this series.

2. Rank the jury based on gameplay.

3. Try and match the jury's characters with people from IMDb
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 13:56:08

Just wanted to pop in and say congrats to the finalists. It's been so much fun watching you both.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 16:34:20

Jafar you had some funny comments in the eviction ceremonies.

Basil wrote:
Bye Jasmine, you were great.

Jafar wrote:
I guess so^
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 16:37:15

Silver
Question 1

Im not sure why everyone was so quiet in this game, I am going to guess because the time of the year. It is the same way on IMDB no one seems to want to play/

Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 16:41:57

Silver Question 2

Barbie
Silver
Dumbo
Jasmine
Mia
Prince Eric
Jafar
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 17:05:54

Silver
Question 3

Barbie - Sam
Silver - Mel
Dumbo - Tomcat
Jasmine - Cherry
Mia - Emer
Prince Eric - Turner
Jafar - RTF

Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:37:48

Questions from Silvermist:

Quote :
1. Why do you think this game was so quiet and no one tried super hard compared to the past installments in this series? It seemed this game was hard to get into for most of the players which isn't usually the case for this series.

I think this game was quiet based on the twist. Everyone figured out early on that if you exposed yourself as a threat in any way, whether it was winning a challenge or being loud, it got you in big trouble. All of the usually more vocal players were most likely using under the radar as strategy to get far in the game, and playing more social than physical.

Quote :
2. Rank the jury based on gameplay.

Barbie - It seemed she had the strongest social game and lots of the jury behind her.
Silver - Lasted the longest out of her alliance and was calmer and more adaptable.
Dumbo - Intelligent player who had finals potential but simply made one slip up.
Jafar - I think people underestimated him. I'm ranking him middle but depending on what strategy you admire, he could be lower or higher. He navigated this game better than almost all I'd say and made himself appear inactive the whole time. But I knew better.
Mia - I think this is just a case of not even knowing her. We barely spoke. I have a feeling she was a quiet leader on her side and we might have gotten lucky that her tribe threw her under the bus in a panic move.
Prince Eric - Played a similar game to Jafar but on the other side. Made it all the way confusing people as to how invested he was, but waited too long to make a move.
Jasmine - Seemed like a target by both sides since people in my alliance targeted her and people on her side were saying they would vote her out.

Quote :
3. Try and match the jury's characters with people from IMDb

I was trying to guess people along the way but I am usually bad at it. Here is what I had:

Barbie = Cherry
Jafar = Tyler
Silvermist = John or Eric
Prince Eric = Arik which makes his name clever
Jasmine = Henry
Dumbo = DJMykee
Princess Mia = Sam
Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin
Neal Cassidy

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:44:01

*cough*SamisRedRidingHood*cough*
Back to top Go down
https://natkatbb4.forumotion.com
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:51:00

She's multitalented.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 18:52:08

Princess Mia is Mel then. Happy?
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 19:06:52

Silver reminds me of Merriska now too. See this is so hard!
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 19:10:55

Hey I asked who Red was and nobody answered.

This is hard anyway. In my diary room I have one list where everyone is Will Very Happy and one list with Tomcat on it.
Back to top Go down
Red Riding Hood

Red Riding Hood

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 19:50:13

Neal Cassidy wrote:
*cough*SamisRedRidingHood*cough*

Crying! Lol

Final 2 Statements and Questions Giphy
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 20:01:00

First off congrats to both of you. It's pretty impressive that you two are the final two since we were like seriously outnumbered after my HOH. So I have a couple things I want to say hopefully you're ready. So I realized too late that our final three was a facade. You guys made that clear the one time I couldn't show up to a challenge you both throw it with crazy excuses of being tired and the power going out. Trust me I recognize crazy that is how I played this game you all will see that if and when Emma does the episodes. Anyway this def hurt me so I had to get that out there. I haven't decided how I am voting yet.

Alright my question is how would you describe each jury member using three words. The first word describes them as a person/character, the second word is their game play, and third word should be a negative word describing why the person was voted out.

Also who do you think the other person in the final two is? You've guessed the rest of us I wondered if you like had any guesses.

Anything else that I need to know or want me to know feel free to share. Good luck and congrats again!
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 20:26:21

I just was finished responding to Barbie and deleted everything. Sorry I have to start over, hopefully I can remember what I said.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitimeThu 15 Sep - 20:31:35

That sucks I usually get crazy pop up ads and then everything is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final 2 Statements and Questions   Final 2 Statements and Questions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final 2 Statements and Questions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NatKat's Big Brother 4  :: General Area :: Final 2 Area-
Jump to: