Do you have what it takes to survive fantasy?

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Live Finale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emma Swan

PostSubject: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 20:26:15

NatKat Big Brother Season 4 - Surviving Neverland Finale

Welcome everyone and thank you all for your patience with me. We are finally here and we are about to crown the 4th winner of this season.

Before we go ahead with the winner, let's bring in the pre jurors.
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 20:55:35

Black Widow

The first casualty was someone very sweet but someone who also has bite. It would have been fun to see what they would have achieved had they stayed longer.

Black Widow was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 20:57:22

Colonel Hathi

The second casualty was big and intimidating but a soft teddy bear at heart <3

Colonel Hathi was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 20:59:28

Wendy Darling

The third casualty was someone that came in with a plan and a drive to win but fell short due to the twist.

Wendy Darling was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:01:20

Sassy

The fourth casualty seemed to be in a good position until the game caught up with them and sent them packing.

Sassy was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:03:34

Tadashi Hamada

The fifth casualty was the heart of this game at first and seemed to be a front runner to win it all.

Tadashi Hamada was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:05:12

Let's give our pre juors a great round of applause.

And now for the jurors and the votes
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:08:26

Princess Mia

The first juror was someone I always look forward to see in my games and someone that has the potential to do great.

Princess Mia cast her vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Princess Mia was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:10:27

Dumbo

The second juror was a little pain in our butts but he was so cute and adorable <3

Dumbo cast his vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Dumbo was played by:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emma Swan on Sat 1 Oct - 21:23:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:12:32

Jasmine

The third juror really shocked me in this game and I was very impressed. I was truly sad to see her run end.

Jasmine cast her vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Jasmine was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:15:06

Prince Eric

The fourth juror was part of a strong alliance for most of the game but I think the twist and lfie got in the way. You played a great game nonetheless.

Prince Eric cast his vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Prince Eric was played by:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Emma Swan on Sat 1 Oct - 21:23:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:18:15

Silvermist

The fifth juror is a special player that always brings their A game no matter how active they can be. You did great once again.

Silvermist cast her vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Silvermist was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:20:38

Barbie

The sixth juror wow Barbie you also brought your A game this time and really impressed me. I was in awe of how well you kept flip flopping and I think you would have had a good chance to take this one home.

Barbie cast her vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Barbie was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:22:51

Jafar

The seventh and final juror is someone I frankly never thought would make it to final 3. You did very well for yourself in this game and you played an awesome UTR game. Bravo!

Jafar cast his vote for
Spoiler:

to win

Jafar was played by:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Emma Swan

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:26:38

The Winner

So there you have it folks. With a vote of 7-0

Spoiler:

Congratulations, it was a really impressive journey you had in this game. You found yourself in a minority a lot of the time and you always found a way to prevail, even after being evicted.

Our winner was played by
Spoiler:

Esmeralda, I will say with all honesty that you deserved some votes. I predicted this would be a close finale so I'm not really certain what happened. I think you played a really good game and like Basil, you managed to get yourself out of predicaments and made it all the way. I'm proud of you and you are due for a win in this series <3.

Esmeralda was played by
Spoiler:

Congratulations you both and thank you everyone that played in this season.

Huge thank you to Neal aka Nat and Red aka Sam for helping me host this season. Love you both and couldn't have done it without you
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 21:29:55

Congrats Basil. You deserved it and I am glad the votes went the way they did.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sat 1 Oct - 22:36:30

Congratulations to the winner!
Back to top Go down
Princess Mia

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 1:37:22

Congrats! Well-deserved win. Smile

Hey Daniel! Never would've guessed you were Silver. This game was fun while it lasted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 9:13:52

Hey everyone! I am quite surprised by the vote result. I thought it would be close, and like Emma said, Essy deserved some votes.

I'll take it though, very appreciative that everyone valued my game enough to make it unanimous.

Let me do some shout outs:

Mia, all my identity guesses for you were Mel and then later Sam (who was a host lol fail) so that shows how much I was weary of you. The way you went out was a huge turning point in my game, since everyone saw targets in the others more than you, but when I asked around it became clear there was much more to you than met the eye. I was almost sure you were in the game Rachael, I just couldn't pin-point you. You, Sam, Rob and I are forever linked. <3

Dumbo, the only identity I was a bullseye on besides my F2 partner in crime. It was due to a horrible deja vu of times we have worked together in non-mystery. I would come to you with a deal and be testing the waters of a long term alliance, and you would always have this way of going behind backs and stealthily selling out allies. You made it too obvious in this game with the Tadashi round and that was the end of my trust. You were a very witty presence in this game though. I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Jasmine, omgosh the convos we had when I was HOH. You were a straight shooter at those times and really put my feet to the fire in forcing me to think quickly and strategically. I honestly thought Barbie was you the whole game, but there you were on the other side of things lol. I kept thinking you were Henry or Merriska the whole game, and you are all people I have drank with, so in a way, I was close. At least we got to chat a little for a couple rounds, and I got my helping of Cherry-sass. Smile

Mr. Prince, I thought you were Arik being clever calling yourself Prince Arik, get it? I got stuck on that idea and didn't think about who else you could be. The way I see it, I wasn't too far off. Two people who don't like me very much lol. Ah well, hope you are doing well.

Silvermist, I knew you were a really good player girl. You can see that I was guessing John and Eric as you because I could tell you were a wizard at work. Your temperament was always even-keeled, and you just took the information as it was offered to you and put yourself in good spots. It sorta came down to a stick with old alliance or go with new one to the end, and we chose the one that made most sense this time. I think I made the right choice now, you coulda had it all. Always a pleasure.

Barbie, fake Cherry haha! I have to know, do you use "like" a lot when you talk or were you playing that up for the game? That was half the reason I thought you were Cherry, because I felt like it had to be her or someone doing an impression lmao. It does make sense now though, from our past game together I know you are a social fiend. You and Cherry do have some similarities in your techniques...hope you don't mind me saying so lol. Anyways, I'm glad we met up again. I think it's the first time since the game we first met, and it was a blast this time around.

Jafar, another one I was soooo close on. I guessed Tyler, but I should have known he wasn't playing games anymore. However, I was pretty good at knowing that you were hiding an old-school savviness that had many people fooled about your investment level. Luckily for me, you were UTR and not beast mode in this game Miss Tubman. I'm glad we got to work together, since I think it has been a rare treat for us to meet up in games. Godspeed Mr. Bolt.

Essy! I knew it was you Misty for awhile. It's been 3 or 4 games now where we meet up and really compliment each other well. You have a reputation for being very loyal, and I have seen it in action. It's great when your loyalty is to me, and I don't have to write essays to get you to flip. Smile Sorry I'm not Pete, but I was flattered by that because it showed people when you don't know who I am, you can see what I'm like as an ally. The best thing about mystery games is people can't bring assumptions about me to the table. I don't think anyone knew it was me, and that made this a pretty enjoyable game for me. I have to come back once in awhile to show the kids that the old man still has some talent left in the bucket. Haha nah you guys were all bored by this game, and I took advantage of it. Still, I had fun and that's all that matters right!?

Right?

Thanks you Kathy, Nat, Sam for your efforts.

Thank you everyone involved in this game.

Until next time....

Back to top Go down
Barbie

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 9:55:00

I did guess three correct which were tadashi, silver and basil since I worked with you all before. A couple surprises for sure with Mia and mostly Jafar.

No I don't use like when I talk. I just randomly threw it in after typing to try to hide. Being compared to cherry is fine with me she is a great game player for sure better than me lol.

Back to top Go down
Neal Cassidy
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 12:09:57

Congrats there, Basil!
Back to top Go down
http://natkatbb4.forumotion.com
Tadashi Hamada

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 12:25:08

Congrats Basil. This landslide victory is why I wanted you out so badly, even though it killed my game. Well actually having to work the next night killed me lol but nevertheless Great job.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 13:47:55

Tadashi <3

Ugh that moment when you realize you helped make Tammy a unanimous winner Razz

The only person I guessed correctly was Turner hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Basil of Baker Street

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 13:50:22

Thanks Tadashi and especially Jasmine. xoxo
Back to top Go down
Silvermist

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   Sun 2 Oct - 23:41:15

Arik, Rach, & Spooky<333 fun working with you guys.

Hey Bria girl you were scary in this game Laughing

Congrats Tom you deserved this win!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Live Finale   

Back to top Go down

The Live Finale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next